Monday, April 19, 2021

Small Masterpieces


 Breathtaking

delicate

bright beauty


Canary

and eggplant

inked petals


Designed

by strokes of

God’s paintbrush



Recently, I took a tour of Phipp’s Conservatory in Pittsburgh, PA. There were many gorgeous flowers and plants on display.

But when I came across these beauties, I stopped in my tracks. I was in awe of the deep purple designs on each petal. It seemed like they were drawn by hand. It was hard to believe that this is just how these flowers bloom. Pure masterpieces of nature!

Still, when I look at this photo, I continue to be in awe of these detailed, beautiful blooms. 


Poem form: Tricubes

3 stanzas of 3 lines of 3 syllables each







1 comment:

  1. "inked petals" is the perfect description for these! What beautiful flowers from "God's paintbrush!"

    ReplyDelete

The After Tears

The storm has rolled out, an ordinary calm carries in on its coattails. All looks right in the world until a subtle rustle  and plink-ploppi...