Friday, April 2, 2021

Dance of Joy

 


New limbs

Stretching skywards

Dancing amongst the clouds

Grasping puffs of white

Adorning the buds

Celebrating the arrival of a

New Spring.


The blue sky was such a stunning shade that I just had to stop and gaze at its richness. A warm breeze brushed my skin and rustled my hair on this 73 degree late March day.

I turned into the breeze and saw these branches reaching skywards. The puffs of white from my distance looked like small pieces of fluffy clouds adorning the tree. It looked like it was “decked-out” to rejoice in this magnificent Spring day.

The tree was dancing with joy!

I wanted to dance too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

The After Tears

The storm has rolled out, an ordinary calm carries in on its coattails. All looks right in the world until a subtle rustle  and plink-ploppi...