Sunday, August 1, 2021

Flowers = Memories + Smiles

 



                          

                              

                                Forget me?

                                 - NOT!






I just love when I come across these flowers on the sides of trails. Their small, delicate, pastel beauty is a pleasant surprise amongst the trail greenery.

There are 4 meanings associated with these 5 petal blue blooms.

1. True love

2. Fidelity- faithful and truthful

3. Long lasting connections that can’t be broken or shaken by anything

4. Remembering someone

I have always tied Forget-me-nots to my dad who passed away when I was 17. They definitely make me remember someone dear to me. I also believe I still have a strong long lasting connection with him as my special guardian angel.

Seeing these wildflowers along the trail always bring a smile for their beauty and memories of being Daddy’s little girl.



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful way to reconnect with your father. I'm sure it's wonderful any time you see these special flowers pop up when you're walking/hiking.

    ReplyDelete

The After Tears

The storm has rolled out, an ordinary calm carries in on its coattails. All looks right in the world until a subtle rustle  and plink-ploppi...