Sunday, May 15, 2022

Sky's Playfulness

 


blues, whites, grays

a kaleidoscope

made of sky's

playfulness

of ever-shifting patterns

designed by earth's breath.


It was an absolutely gorgeous Saturday morning. I began the day with yoga on the edge of Lake Ontario. The blues of the lake and sky were just stunning. 

As my yoga practice came to a close, I reclined on my mat in shavasana. I decided to keep my eyes open given the gorgeousness of my surroundings. I was gazing upon wispy clouds against a cerulean sky.  Taking the time to just soak in the sun and sky above,  I was amazed at the delicate ever-changing patterns of the clouds above me. I was taking the time to immerse myself in this moment. Clouds would appear, flow, merge together or separate creating paintings on a solid blue canvas.

It truly was amazing how wisps of water vapor and subtle winds could create such masterpieces! Nature is truly an artistic genius.


Poetry Form: Shadorma - A Spanish six-line poem with 3/5/3/3/7/5 syllables in each line.  


1 comment:

  1. Designed by earth’s breath—lovely image!

    ReplyDelete

The After Tears

The storm has rolled out, an ordinary calm carries in on its coattails. All looks right in the world until a subtle rustle  and plink-ploppi...