Thursday, April 13, 2023

Nature Wrote It's Own Poem

 







This is a photo poem, just like there can be a photo essay. Leigh Anne Eck, http://adayinthelifeof19b.blogspot.com/, put out her weekly Solace and Connection prompt. This week's nature inspired prompt was to pay attention. It was inspired by this quote- "Poetry is the act of paying attention." by Clint Smith.  So I decided to pay close attention to one specific daffodil plant. With the warm weather and days of pure sunlight, this plant changed incredibly this week. I took a photo each day until full bloom. I wasn't intending to do a photo poem but I believe nature wrote its own poem this week. I was just able to capture it. 











1 comment:

  1. What a creative way to capture a moment...and a poem! I can almost hear it trumpeting!

    ReplyDelete

The After Tears

The storm has rolled out, an ordinary calm carries in on its coattails. All looks right in the world until a subtle rustle  and plink-ploppi...